Thursday, October 9, 2008

Out of the mouth of babes

Out of the mouth of babes. I have heard this saying most of my life. I now frequently experience this in my own life. This last week seems to be filled with them.

The other day we were driving and passed a police car with someone pulled over. Emma said "BUSTED" and laughed. I asked her what she would do if she got pulled over. She told her dad and I that she would hand over her license and reputation. Emma will not be driving anytime soon. At least not until she understands that it is license and registration.

Today I asked Evan to get me two ibuprofen. He went upstairs and must have forgotten what I wanted and asked Kate to check with me. Kate came downstairs and called, "Hey mom! Did you want Prozac?" I informed her as much fun as that might be we didn't have any Prozac so ibuprofen would have to do.

I think this will become a weekly blog just so I can remember some of these things.

No comments: