Friday, July 13, 2007

Kate



Katie is our youngest, she is 5 years of age. The photos are of her as a baby at about seven months. Katie or Kate, depending on the day and the mood, is a force all her own. She is the youngest of five children. She knows exactly what she wants and accepts nothing less. Today she sent me into a panic. She walked up and asked if she could watch the Playboy Bunny on the computer. On the outside I remained calm, as I have learned to do with five children. On the inside I was in a panic, we do have older children. Two of those older children are our 14 year old son and 12 year old son. As soon as I could find my voice I asked her where she had seen the playboy bunny, she informed me the one daddy and I had been watching. I could not help but start laughing, she in no way found this funny. I realized that the Playboy Bunny was Bugs Bunny. We had found some old Looney Toons on the computer and had watched them. She was happy at least for a while to sit and watch old Looney Toons, I was happy that it was just good ole Bugs Bunny and not the other bunny.

No comments: