Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Andrew

My first born is 15. I can't believe he is 15, I can't believe he survived to this age. His father and I sometimes wondered if he would. I look at him now and can't believe he was ever tiny. He was 7 1/2 pounds and 21" long at birth, now he is 6" 5" and 230 pounds. OMG he will be driving soon, our insurance rates will never be the same again. I will never be the same. He has the day off from studies, except his unit studies group, he is free for the rest of the day now. This year was simple gift wise, the Dangerous Book for Boys, an mp3 player and some music. Next year I know it will be hopes of a car, deluded hopes but still hopes. Happy Birthday Andrew.

1 comment:

Maddy said...

Goes in a snap [my big one is 26!]

Don't envy you the driving phase - I sprouted more grey hairs during that particular torture.
Cheers