Thursday, August 2, 2007

Walking

I have started walking with a group. So far our group consists of three of us but its a start. The first evening we put in 2.2 miles. Last night we managed 3 miles. This morning when I woke up, OMG my legs are not on friendly terms with the rest of my body. My shoulders are sore from swinging my arms while we walk but not as bad as my legs. I will be out there again tonight. One of the women I walk with sets the pace. Not a slow pace, no a very quick pace. Two laps in last night and I thought I was going to die. Advice to younger people, do no let yourself get out of shape. Even if you are out of shape get in shape before 40. Trust me it is harder as you get older.

2 comments:

Maddy said...

Good for you! I'm very impressed. Walking with pals would seem like a good option.
Best wishes

Rachel said...

I'm just coming over here to thank you for your comment on my blog. Your words of support meant a lot to me.